District Health And Family Welfare Samiti has announced the DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Epidemiologist post for District Hisar purely on a temporary basis initially up to 60 days. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Hisar on 03/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Epidemiologist
Post Date: 31/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- For Retired Person: 50,000/- per month
- For Non Retiree: 25,000/- per month
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical / Public Health OR Epidemiology OR (Such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE, etc) OR and
Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 03 Years experience in Epidemiology / Public health.
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 02 Years experience in Public Health OR BAMS/BDS/BHMS with MPH OR Any Graduate with MPH.
- Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form to the following address:
District Health & Family Welfare Society (in the premises of Civil Hospital Hisar), o/o Civil Surgeon, Hisar
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Epidemiologist||03/04/2020 at 10.00 A.M|
Important Links for DHFWS Hisar Epidemiologist Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.