District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bhiwani has announced the DHFWS Bhiwani Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/05/2020. Notification is out for 06 posts such as Microbiologist, Biologist, Health Inspector, Epidemiologist & Medical Officer on contract basis under the NHM programme in DH&FW Society, Bhiwani. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Bhiwani on 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Microbiologist, Biologist, Health Inspector, Epidemiologist & Medical Officer
Post Date: 09/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for DHFWS Bhiwani Medical Officer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of DHFWS Bhiwani Health Inspector Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Microbiologist||80,000/- 60,000/- for M.Sc|
|4||Epidemiologist||For Retired Person 50,000/- For Retired Person 25,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Microbiologist||65 years for MD / MBBS and 42 for others|
|3||Health Inspector||62 years|
|4||Epidemiologist||65 years for MD / MBBSand 42 for others|
|5||Medical Officer||65 years|
Candidates should be completed any one of the following degrees:
- MD in Microbiology
- Ph.D. Microbiology
- MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in microbiology, virology, pathology and other lab science
- M.Sc (Medical- Microbiology)
- M.Sc Microbiology
Retired as Biologist from Government Service.
3. Health Inspector:
Retired as Health Inspector from Government Service.
- Candidates should be completed Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Preventive and Social Medical / Public Health OR Epidemiology OR (Such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc) OR and Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 03 years experience in Epidemiology / Public health OR
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 02 years experience in Public Health ORBAMS/BDS/BHMS with MPH OR’AnyGraduate with MPH(ii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Preference will be given to retired personal.
5. Medical Officer:
- Candidates should be completed MBBS from a recognized institute, registered with Haryana MedicalCouncil.
- Hindi up to Matric.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of DHFWS Bhiwani Health Inspector Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhmharyana.gov.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, photocopies of all certificates as well as original certificates to the following venue:
Room No. 225, o/o civil Surgeon, Civil Hospital, Bhiwani
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|For All Posts||15/05/2020 at 10:30 AM|