Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has released the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Manager Posts notification on 24/04/2021. Notification is out for 111 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/04/2021 to 23/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Manager
Post Date: 24/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 111
Place: Across India
Important Dates for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Manager (Civil)||31|
|2||Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77|
|3||Junior Manager (Mechanical)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Manager||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Manager||18 to 27 years|
1. Junior Manager (Civil)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
2. Junior Manager (Operations & BD)
- Two (02) years MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM / PGDM in Marketing / Business Operation / Customer Relation / Finance from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
3. Junior Manager (Mechanical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics Engineering from a recognized institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
The selection will be based on the
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
DFCCIL will accept fee through ONLINE mode only.
|Junior Manager (SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen)||Nil|
|Junior Manager (UR / OBC-NCL / EWS)||1000/-|
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Manager Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of DFCCIL www.dfccil.com.
- Candidates have to complete of both the Step 1 and Step 2 registration process and Submitting online application.
- Use a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number for registeration. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy required documents in the prescribed format.
- Print Application form for future reference.