Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has released the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Executive Posts notification on 19/03/2021. Notification is out for 74 vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application on or before 02/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Executive
Post Date: 19/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 74
Place: Rewari, Bhaupur
Important Dates for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Executive Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/03/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Executive Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Executive||Parent pay plus deputation duty allowance|
- Central / State Government employees working in analogous grade (Level-4/Leve15) in relevant discipline OR PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline in analogous grade in Rs. 29,OOO9 1,000 (lDA) / Rs.28000-80000 (IDA).
The selection will be based on the
- Deputation Basis
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Junior Executive Posts
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of DFCCIL www.dfccil.com.
- Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscripted (Application for the post of _______”.
- Last date for receipt of application: 15 days from date of issue of the Advertisement.
Jt.General Manager (HR)/DFCCIL/CO, New Delhi.