Deolali Cantonment Board has announced the Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/03/2020. Notification is out for 09 posts such as Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Ward Boy in Deolali. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 20/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Ward Boy
Post Date: 03/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for Deolali Cantonment Board Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Deolali Cantonment Board Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||60 years|
|2||Staff Nurse||40 years|
|4||Ward Boy||40 years|
1. Medical Officer:
Candidates should be completed MBBS from a recognized University with MMC Registration.
2. Staff Nurse:
Gen. Nursing & Midwifery course pass from Maharashtra Nursing Council (MNC), Mumbai & registration with MNC.
Candidates should be completed B.Pharm / D.Pharm from recognized University & registration with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
4. Ward Boy:
Candidates should be SSC passed and 02 years of minimum experience in reputed Hospital / Dispensary.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- Demonstration Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Deolali Cantonment Board Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the official website: www.canttboardrecruit.org
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 20/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.