Delhi Police has announced the Head Constable Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/12/2019. Notification is out for 649 Head Constable (Wireless Operator) post on a temporary basis in Delhi Police. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/12/2019 to 27/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Head Constable (Wireless Operator)
Post Date: 24/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 649
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment:
- Head Constable: 25500/ – 81100/- Level-4
|1||UR / EWS||18 to 27 years|
|2||OBC||18 to 30 years|
|3||SC / ST||18 to 32 years|
|4||Departmental Candidates||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should be 12th (Senior Secondary) Exam Passed from a recognized Board with Science and Mathematics as subject (OR)
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the Trade of Mechanic-Cum-Operator / Electronic Communication System.
- English word processing speed- 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Functions:- Opening/ Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE & MT)
- Trade Test
- Test of Proficiency in Computer Operations.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||100/-|
|2||All Women and SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- After filling it take a printout of the application form and keep it with you.
Important Links for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 28/12/2019)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|