Delhi High Court has released the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: Judicial Service Exam notification on 28/02/2022. Notification is out for 123 vacancies. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Exam can apply online from 28/02/2022 on or before 20/03/2022. Candidates, intending to apply for the post should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified in the below content. Aspirants can check the eligibility and vacancy details given in the below content.
Name of the Post: Judicial Service Exam
Post Date: 28/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 123
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: Judicial Service Exam
Candidates can check the online application dates below. Submit the application for Judicial Service Exam on or before 20th March 2022. No applications will be considered after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/02/2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/03/2022 (10:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: Judicial Service Exam
Totally 123 vacancies have been released. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Delhi High Court.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The pay scale is given below and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. Check the Salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Judicial Services Exam||56100 – 177500|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022):
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for all the categories in the below table. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
- Candidates must be practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Selection will be based on the following process
- Prelims exam
- Main Exam
Candidates belonging to the UR category must pay the Registration fees 1000/- online through Debit Card / Internet Banking. Candidates belonging to SC / ST must pay 200/- as Registration fees. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022: Judicial Service Exam
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Delhi High Court official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit -> www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click ->Recruitment / Careers -> Apply Online.
- The online application can be submitted from 28/02/2022 to 20/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.