Delhi High Court has announced the Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/01/2020. Notification is out for 38 Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer posts under (30%) departmental test quota. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/02/2020 to 12/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer
Post Date: 31/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 38
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||03/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer||38|
- Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer: Pay level 5 of the 7th pay commission
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation or equivalent with knowledge of English;
- Candidates having five years service in any of the categories 27 (Chauffeur), 28 [Despatch Van Driver (Rider)], 29 (Despatch Rider), 30 (Despatch Rider-cum-Process Server), 31 (Photocopy Machine Operator Grade-I), 32 (Library Attendant), 33 (Usher), 34 (Photocopy Machine Operator Grade-II), 35 (Court Attendant), 36 [Court Attendant (L), 37 [Court Attendant (S)], 38 [Room Attendant (H)], and 39 (Security Attendant).
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- English Typing Test
Pattern for the Written Test:
|Part – A||Knowledge of General English||50 Marks|
|Part – B||Knowledge of General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
Total Marks: 100
Time Duration: 03 hours
Minimum passing marks: 20 Marks for Parts A & B each.
English Typing Test:
- Only those candidates would be permitted to appear in Stage-II of the Examination, who would secure 20 marks each in Pati-A and Part-B.
- Stage-II would consist of a typewriting test in English on the computer for 10 minutes duration.
- In order to qualify this test, the candidates are required to have a minimum typing speed of 25 w.p.m.
The qualified candidates of Stage-II would be called for interview which would be of Maximum 15 Marks with 07 Minimum Passing Marks.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Delhi High Court website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 03/02/2020 11.00 A.M. to 12/02/2020 at 05.00 P.M.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.