The Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam has released the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher Posts notification on 12/02/2023. Notification is out to engage 5320 vacancies in DEE, Assam. The online registration opens on 17th February 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/02/2023 to 01/03/2023. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below content.
DME Assam Recruitment 2023: Grade-III & Grade-IV Posts, 2008 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher
Post Date: 12/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 5320
Important Dates for DEE Assam Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online registration for the Assistant Teacher & Science Teacher posts will be active from 17th February 2023.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/02/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of DEE Assam Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher Posts
Online Application is invited for Assistant Teacher and Science Teacher Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table and also check the DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Assistant Teacher (LP Schools)||3887|
|2||Asst Teacher & Science Teacher (UP Schools)||1433|
Salary will be credited monthly to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Assam Government Rules. Check the given basic salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Teacher||14,000 – 70,000|
|2||Science Teacher||14,000 – 70,000|
DEE Assam Age Limit 2023:
The age limit will be followed as per Government Rules. Candidates can check the age limit in the given table. Eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR||18 to 40 years|
|2||Ex-Servicemen||18 to 42 years|
|3||OBC / MOBC||18 to 43 years|
|4||SC / ST(P) / ST(H)||18 to 45 years|
Candidates can check the qualification details below.
1. Assistant Teacher (LP):
- Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary (50%) and 2 years D.Ed or 4 years B.Ed. or 2 Years Diploma in Education and Passed in Assam TET/ CTET.
2. Assistant Teacher (UP)
- Candidates should have completed any Graduate Degree and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed. or D.Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed (Special Education) and passed in ATET/ CTET for UPS.
3. Science Teacher:
- B.Sc and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or B.Ed. or D.Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed (Special Education) and passed in ATET/ CTET for UPS.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Merit Basis
No Application fees for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023.
DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for DEE Assam Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.dee.assam.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/02/2023 to 01/03/2023.
- Click ->Recruitment.
- Search for the online application link on the website.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the application form for future reference.
DEE Assam Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher 2023 Notification Link:
|For Official Assistant Teacher & Science Teacher (UP) Notification||Click here|
|For Official Assistant Teacher (LP) Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.