Department of Atomic Energy has announced the DAE Recruitment 2021: UDC, Technician & Other Posts notification. Notification is out for 124 Vacancies for the appointment of Scientific Assistant, Technician, UDC and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 09/10/2021 to 24/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: UDC, Technician, Driver, Security Guard, Scientific Assitants
Post Date: 09/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 124
Place: Across India
Important Dates for DAE Recruitment 2021: UDC, Technician & Other Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||09/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of DAE Recruitment 2021: UDC, Technician & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||16|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||25,500/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientific Assistant-B||SC/ST-35 Years, OBC-33 years, UR/EWS-30 years|
|2||Technician B||SC/ST-30 Years, OBC-28 years, UR/EWS-25 years|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||SC/ST-32 Years, OBC-30 years, UR/EWS-27 years|
|4||Driver||SC/ST-32 Years, OBC-30 years, UR/EWS-27 years|
|5||Security Guard||SC/ST-32 Years, OBC-30 years, UR/EWS-27 years|
1. Scientific Assistant-B
- Candidates should have competed B.Sc in relevant subjects with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
2. Technician B
- Candidates must have Minimum 60% marks in SSC.
3. Upper Division Clerk
- A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Pass in 10th Standard.
- Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
5. Security Guard
- Candidates should have passed 10th std.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Amount|
|2||For All Other Posts||100/-|
How to Apply for DAE Recruitment 2021: UDC, Technician & Other Posts
- Candidates should complete the registration and apply Online by visiting the official website www.dae.gov.in
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Click One Time Registration to register.
- After successful registration, Login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the necessary details required.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.