Central Vigilance Commission has released the CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application from 17/07/2020 to 17/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Vigilance Commissioner
Post Date: 20/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17/07/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17/08/2020|
Vacancy details of CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment:
No of Vacancies
Applicable as per Government rules
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Vigilance Commissioner||65 Years|
- Candidates should have been in All India Service / in any civil service of the Union / in a civil post under the Union having knowledge and experience in the matters relating to vigilance, policy making and administration including police administration or
- Candidates should have held office or holding office in a corporation established by or under any Central Act or a Government company owned or controlled by the Central Government and persons who have expertise and experience in finance including insurance and banking, law, vigilance, and investigations.
- All applicants should be of outstanding merit and impeccable integrity and at least 25 years of experience in the relevant fields.
- Written Exam / Interview
No application fees.
How to Apply for CVC Vigilance Commissioner Recruitment:
- Applications can be downloaded from the CVC official website https://cvc.gov.in/.
- Candidates should send the application form via postal.
- Fill the form, attach all the required documents and send the post to the below mentioned address.
- The envelope containing the application should be sent superscribing the post applied.
- The application should reach the venue before 17/08/2020.
Under Secretary (AVD-IIl), Department of Personnel and Training, Room No. 268-B, North Block, New Delhi.