Central University of Tamil Nadu has released the CUTN Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Public Relation Officer post on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can send applications before 14/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Public Relation Officer
Post Date: 28/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
Important Dates for CUTN Public Relation Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/01/2020|
- Public Relation Officer: 56,100/ – 1,77,500/-
Age limit (14/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed Masters’ Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Masters’ Degree in any discipline with First Division and P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute.
- At least five years’ experience in the editorial department / Centre of any established English/ Tamil Newspaper accredited with ABC, National News Agencies, Radio or Television, Film Media, reputed advertising agencies with excellent command of speaking in English and Tamil.
Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi Language.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Candidates pay through Demand Draft in favor of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur.
- Payment can be made through online also.
|1||General / OBC||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||500/-|
How to Apply for CUTN Public Relation Officer Recruitment:
The application form shall be filled in by the applicant(either neat hand written or typed) and send to the University duly following the instruction given below:
(a) Affix full signature on the Application.
(b) Write the name of the post applied, candidate name and full postal address on the reverse of the Demand Draft without fail.
(c) Paste (do not staple / pin)a recent passport size color photograph in the space provided on the application.
(d) Enclose self-attested photocopies (not originals) of certificates along with the application in support of your date of birth, qualifications, experience, etc., as mentioned in the application.
(e) Enclosures shall be arranged in chronological order (Payment Challan / Demand Draft Application form, SSLC, HSC, UG / PG / Experiences, etc)