Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the CSL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant Posts notification on 07/02/2022. Notification is out for 46 Vacancies on a fixed term contract basis for CSL Mumbai Ship Repair Unit (CMSRU). Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on 15/02/2022, 16/02/2022 and 17/02/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and attend the Interview. Scroll Down to check further details on CSL Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant, Semi Skilled Rigger
Post Date: 07/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 46
Important Dates for CSL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant Posts
The Interview Date and Time is given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and attend the Interview accordingly.
|Walk-in-Interview Date||15/02/2022 to 17/02/2022|
|Walk-in Time||09:30 AM to 03:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of CSL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released 46 Project Assistant vacancies. The post-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant||18|
|5||Semi Skilled Rigger||02|
Candidates applying for the above posts will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||For the posts at SI No. 1||24,000 – 25,900|
|2||For the posts at SI No. 2,3||23,300 – 24,800|
|3||For the posts at SI No. 4,5||22,100 – 23,400|
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit as on 17/02/2022. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Project Assistant / Fabrication Assistant / Outfit Assistant / Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant / Semi Skilled Rigger||30 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST and OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per the Government of India.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
1. Project Assistant:
- Candidates should have completed three year Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience / training in the relevant discipline.
2. Fabrication Assistants & Outfit Assistant:
- Pass in SSLC and ITI with NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Welder / Fitter Pipe / Plumber.
- Minimum of three years post qualification experience / training in the relevant trade.
3. Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant
- Pass in SSLC with minimum of three years post qualification experience / training in general structural /mooring / scaffolding / rigging works. The experience shall be relaxable by one year for ITI (NTC) holders in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker / Fitter Pipe (Plumber) / Fitter.
4. Semi Skilled Rigger
- Candidates must have passed IV Standard.
- Minimum three years of experience is required.
The selection will be based on
Project Assistant / Fabrication Assistants & Outfit Assistant:
- Written Exam
Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant / Semi Skilled Rigger:
- Practical Test
No application fees.
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of CSL www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates should report to the venue with a duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned and a recent passport size colour photograph.
- The interview Date, Time and Venue is given below.
|Walk-in Venue||Date & Time|
|Cochin Shipyard Limited – Mumbai Ship Repair Unit (CMSRU) cabin, MbPT Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001||15/02/2022, 16/02/2022, 17/02/2022 (9:30 AM to 03:00 PM)|
Important Links for CSL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.