Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the CSL Recruitment 2020: Senior Project Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 12 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/11/2020 to 03/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Officer
Post Date: 19/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for CSL Recruitment 2020: Senior Project Officer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||19/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of CSL Recruitment 2020: Senior Project Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Project Officer||47000 – 50,000|
- The upper age limit of the candidates should be 35 years as on 03/12/2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC candidates in posts reserved for them.
1. Senior Project Officer
- Candidates should have completed Degree in a relevant Engineering field with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum of four years post qualification experience / training in a Ship Building / Ship Repair Company or Marine related Company or Port or Engineering Company or Government or Semi Government Company / Establishment.
- Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous.
The selection will be based on the:
|SC / ST / PwBD||Nil|
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2020: Senior Project Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply only online.
- The Online applications will be available on the Cochin Shipyard Limited Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
- Online registration starts from 19/11/2020 to 03/12/2020
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.