CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun has announced the CSIR IIP Project Associate Recruitment 2020 on 11/04/2020. Notification is out for 11 posts such as Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant in Dehradun. Eligible candidates send the application before 17/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post will be initially for 06 months / 01 year depending upon the project requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate, Project Associate & Laboratory Assistant
Post Date: 11/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 11
Important Dates for CSIR IIP Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR IIP Project Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Project Associate||02|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Project Associate||42,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Project Associate||40 years|
|2||Project Associate-I||35 years|
|3||Laboratory Assistant||50 years|
1. Senior Project Associate:
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc / M.Tech. in Biotechnology / Virology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / M.VSc. from a recognized university with 04 years of experience in molecular biology work. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Doctoral degree in Biotechnology / Virology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / M.VSc. from a recognized university with experience in molecular biology techniques (OR)
- Candidates should be completed MD / MS from a recognized university with experience in molecular biology techniques.
At least one-year hands-on experience of handling of RNA/DNA, Real-Time PCR, Handling of viral cultures / Clinical specimen.
2. Project Associate-I:
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Virology / M.VSc. from a recognized university. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc in Chemistry
- At least one-year hands-on working experience in R&D, hospital / pathology, Knowledge of molecular biology techniques. (OR)
- At least one year experience in working with a bench-scale Pressure Swing Adsorber
(PSA) unit for gas mixture separation studies.
3. Laboratory Assistant:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. OR 3 years Diploma in Biotechnology / Microbiology / Virology / Medical laboratory technology from a recognized university.
At least one-year hands-on working experience in R&D sector / hospital / pathology
The selection will be based on the online Interview through Skype.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CSIR IIP Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iip.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form and scan copy following documents through Email on [email protected]
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Category (in case of SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates)
- Experience certificate
- Publications / Patents, if any
- Detailed biodata etc.
- Candidates are also requested to provide their Skype ID, Mobile No., and Email address.