CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad has announced the CSIR-CIMFR Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/01/2020. Notification is out for 20 Technician / Gr. II post in Dhanbad. Eligible candidates send the application before 17/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician / Gr. II
Post Date: 17/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 20
Important Dates for CSIR-CIMFR Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR-CIMFR Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Post Code||No. of Posts|
- Technician / Gr. II: 19,900/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed SSC / 10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in the relevant trade Or National / State Trade Certificate in the relevant trade (Or)
- Candidates should have 02-year full-time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women / CSIR Permanent Employees||Nil|
How to Apply for CSIR-CIMFR Technician Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can send the filled application form along with the web generated slip of online payment in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF__________” by
Registered / Speed Post only to the following address:
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad - 826001 Jharkhand
- The Candidate must enclose two self-addressed Envelopes with 22/- postal stamp on each of them along with the application form.