CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has announced the CSIR – CIMFR Sr. Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 09 Sr. Scientist posts in Dhanbad. Eligible candidates send the application before 09/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sr. Scientist
Post Date: 10/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for CSIR – CIMFR Sr. Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR – CIMFR Sr. Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Sr. Scientist: 78,800/- to – 2,09,200/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
1. Mining Engineering:
- Candidates should be completed M.E. / M.Tech. in Mining Engineering with 3 years of experience in relevant areas. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Mining Engineering.
Experience in the area of mine planning / working experience of mine planning software / mine economics.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Chemistry with 02 years of experience in relevant areas.
- Experience in handling of R&D projects consisting of the activities like synthesis and development of catalyst using high-pressure micro / bench / pilot scale reactors / Catalytic process development / Material synthesis / Catalysis / Biomaterials & Biomass Conversion / working experience in Clean Chemistry.
- Candidates should be completed a Ph.D. in Geology / Applied Geology with 02 years of experience in relevant areas.
- Experience in Coal Geology / Organic Petrology / Biomarkers / Clean coal Technology / CO2 sequestration / Value addition to coal / Reserve estimation of minerals / Coal resource characterization / Geo-statistical applications in coal research / Geochemistry with specialization in Stable and / or Radiogenic isotopes / handling of HR-ICPMS, MC-
- Candidates should be completed a Ph.D. in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics with 02
years of experience in relevant areas.
- Experience in integrated geophysical methods for evaluation of tunnel stability / Geotechnical and geophysical investigations for planning, pre-construction of tunnel projects / Geophysical techniques for near surface site characterization / ground water exploration / ground water resource management / exploration for in-
homogeneities in underground coal mines.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates should pay through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website: www.cimfr.nic.in
- After making the necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web generated slip along with the application form.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women / CSIR||Nil|
How to Apply for CSIR – CIMFR Sr. Scientist Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the web generated slip of online payment through Registered / Speed Post to the following address:
The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001