Central Selection Board of Constable has released the CSBC Recruitment 2021: Fireman Posts notification on 23/02/2021. Notification is out for 2380 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/02/2021 to 25/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Fireman
Post Date: 23/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 2380
Important Dates for CSBC Recruitment 2021: Fireman Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of CSBC Recruitment 2021: Fireman Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Fireman||21,700 – 69,100 (Per Month)|
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||General Male / Female||18 to 25 years|
|2||EBC / OBC Male Candidates||18 to 27 years|
|3||EBC / OBC Female candidates||18 to 28 Years|
|4||SC / ST Male / Female||18 to 30 years|
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Payment should be made online.
- For GEN / OBC / EBC / EWS / BC (Male / Female): 450/-
- For SC / ST (Male / Female): 112/-
How to Apply for CSBC Recruitment 2021: Fireman Posts
- Candidates should apply online.
- Online Application is available on the official CSBC website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 24/02/2021 to 25/03/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed with the payment.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.