Central Selection Board of Constable has released the CSBC Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/07/2020. Notification is out for 484 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/07/2020 to 04/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Post Date: 21/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 484
Important Dates for CSBC Forest Guard Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of CSBC Forest Guard Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Forest Guard||21,700 to 69,100|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Forest Guard||18 to 23 years|
Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview.
Payment should be made online.
- For GEN / OBC: 450/-
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman: 112/-
How to Apply for CSBC Forest Guard Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official CSBC website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 21/07/2020 to 04/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.