Central Reserve Police Force has released CRPF Recruitment 2021: Specialist Medical Officers Posts notification on 24/03/2021. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies on a contract basis for 2 years. Aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 07/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Specialist Medical Officer
Post Date: 24/03/2021
No. of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for CRPF Recruitment 2021: Specialist Medical Officers Posts
|Walk-in-Interview Date||07/04/2021 at 09.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of CRPF Recruitment 2021: Specialist Medical Officers Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Department||Vacancies|
|1||Specialist Medical Officers||Medicine||1|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Specialist Medical Officer||85,000/-|
- Aspirants must be below 70 years (as on 07/04/2021).
- Candidates should have completed have Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned specialty.
- Must have One and half years experience for Degree holders and Two and half years experience for Diploma holders.
Selection will be based on
- Medical Examination
|S. No||Interview to be Held||Date and Time|
|1||Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC Campus, PO- Amerigog, Guwahati, (Assam) – 781023|
07/04/2021 at 09.00 AM
- There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2021: Specialist Medical Officers Posts
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on the mentioned date and time.
- Candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.), application in plain paper superscribing the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs.