Central Reserve Police Force has released CRPF Recruitment 2021: Medical Officers Posts notification. Notification is out for 16 Vacancies in various CRPF Units / GC / CHs / Institutions on a contractual basis. Aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 17/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Medical Officers (GDMO)
Post Date: 13/05/2021
No. of Vacancies: 16
Important Dates for CRPF Recruitment 2021: Medical Officers Posts
|Walk-in-Interview Date||17/05/2021 at 09.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of CRPF Recruitment 2021: Medical Officers Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||GDMO (J&K ZONE)||16|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Aspirants must be below 70 years (as on 17/05/2021).
- Candidates should have completed an MBBS Degree.
Selection will be based on
|S. No||Interview to be Held||Date and Time|
|1||GC, CRPF, Srinagar (J&K)|
17/05/2021 at 09.00 AM
- There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2021: Medical Officers Posts
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on the mentioned date and time.
- Candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.), application in plain paper superscribing the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs.