Central Reserve Police Force has announced the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/02/2020. Notification is out for 1412 Head Constable (General Duty) posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/02/2020 to 06/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Head Constable
Post Date: 10/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 1412
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/03/2020|
|Date of Written Exam||19/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of CRPF Head Constable Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Head Constable: 25,500 – 81,100/- per month.
The upper age limit is 32 years.
Candidates should be 10+2 passed from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CRPF website: www.crpf.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 07/02/2020 to 06/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.