Central Plantation Crops Research Institute has announced the CPCRI Skilled Nursery Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/12/2019. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Junior Research Fellow and Skilled Nursery Assistant on contractual basis under the project “Seed Production in Agricultural Crops and Fisheries (RFS)” for a period of 03 years. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 02/01/2020 and 03/01/2020 in Kerala.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow and Skilled Nursery Assistant
Post Date: 02/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for CPCRI Skilled Nursery Assistant Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||02/01/2020 & 03/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of CPCRI Skilled Nursery Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|2||Skilled Nursery Assistant||05|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||15,000/-|
|2||Skilled Nursery Assistant||12,000/-|
The upper age limit should be 30 years for men and 35 years for women.
1. Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Horticulture or Agriculture, Botany, Applied Botany, Biosciences, Plantation Development or any Biological Sciences.
- Research Experience in plant breeding horticulture, agronomy or seed production in
2. Skilled Nursery Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed 10th standard.
- Candidates should be able to climb a coconut tree.
- Experience in nursery activities in coconut / arecanut /Cocoa.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for CPCRI Skilled Nursery Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may appear along with bio-data, original and attested copies of
certificates to prove their age, qualification, caste, experience, etc.
CPCRI, Kudlu PO, Kasaragod, Kerala - 671124.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||02/01/2020 at 09.30 A.M|
|2||Skilled Nursery Assistant||03/01/2020 at 09.30 A.M|