Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released CPCL Deputy Company Secretary Recruitment 2019 notification for the Deputy Company Secretary post on 13/11/2019. Interested candidates can apply through online from 13/11/2019 to 03/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Company Secretary (UR)
Post Date: 13/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Deputy Company Secretary Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/12/2019|
- Deputy Company Secretary: 90,000/-month in Grade D Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
The upper age is 45 years as on 30.09.2019.
|1||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||05 years|
|2||Ex-Servicemen ECO / SSCO||03 years|
|3||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.||05 years|
Candidates should have acquired Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS). Candidates must have secured a minimum 50% of marks (or equivalent CGPA and above) in the final examination of ICSI. Additional qualification in Law from a recognized university is a must.
Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of work experience in a Company Secretarial set-up of Private / Public Sector or a reputed Listed Company with exposure detailed as below:
- Candidate should have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the new Companies Act, Rules and Regulations, Listing Requirements, etc.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of formalities for Public issue / Right issue / Bonus issue, etc.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in coordinating and anchoring meetings of the Shareholders, Board and Committees in accordance with the Companies Act.
- Candidate should have also dealt with matters relating to legal matters of the Company.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through Online mode (SBI eCollect) using either Debit / Credit Card or Net-Banking only.
|1||General / OBC / EWS candidates||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Deputy Company Secretary Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply through online. The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID.
- After submitting their data Online, the system will display a unique Application Number and a link for Payment of Application Fee.
- Only after payment of Application Fee, the Application will be treated as completed.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the online application.
- Candidate can generate final Application print out using the unique Application Number.
- After downloading the Application Form, the candidates are required to enclose self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualification, experience, community certificate to the following address by ordinary or speed post subscribed as “Application for the post of Deputy Company Secretary”
Chief Manager (HR Recruitment), Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), Post Box No.1, Manali, Chennai - 600068.