Central Pollution Control Board has announced the CPCB Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/05/2020. Notification is out for 48 posts such as Scientist, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Attendant in Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/05/2020 to 25/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist, Junior Scientific Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant
Post Date: 01/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 48
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CPCB Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of CPCB Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientist – ‘B’||13|
|2||Junior Scientific Assistant||02|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||02|
|6||Junior Laboratory Assistant||07|
|7||Lower Division Clerk||13|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Scientist – ‘B’||56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|2||Junior Scientific Assistant||35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|3||Senior Technician||35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||25,500 – 81,100/-|
|5||Junior Technician||25,500 – 81,100/-|
|6||Junior Laboratory Assistant||19,900 – 63,200/-|
|7||Lower Division Clerk||19,900 – 63,200/-|
|8||Attendant (MTS)||18,000 – 56,900/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist – ‘B’||35 years|
|2||Junior Scientific Assistant||30 years|
|3||Senior Technician||30 years|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||18 to 25 years|
|5||Junior Technician||18 to 25 years|
|6||Junior Laboratory Assistant||18 to 25 years|
|7||Lower Division Clerk||18 to 25 years|
|8||Attendant (MTS)||18 to 25 years|
1. Scientist – ‘B’:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil / Chemical / Environmental / Mechanical / Mining.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Natural / Agricultural Sciences from a recognized University or Institution.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering / Technology.
2. Junior Scientific Assistant:
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Science with 04 years of experience in the line, preferably in pollution control or related subjects.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in science.
3. Senior Technician:
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Instrumentation / Diploma in Electronics / Diploma in Mechanical.
one year experience in the relevant field.
4. Data Entry Operator (Grade-II):
- Candidates should be 12th standard pass or equivalent, from a recognized Board / University.
- Candidates should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
5. Junior Technician:
- Candidates should be 10th class pass from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Candidates should have a Certificate from ITI in Mechanical trade.
- Candidates should have 03 years of experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organization / institution of repute.
6. Junior Laboratory Assistant:
Candidates should be 12th class pass with Science subjects from a recognized Board / University.
Candidates should be completed Degree in Science from the recognized University / Institution.
7. Lower Division Clerk:
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
8. Attendant (MTS):
Candidates should be 8th Standard passed from a recognized school.
- Candidates should be 10th class pass from a recognized school / Board.
- Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guards and Civil Defence.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CPCB Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official CPCB website: www.cpcb.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 05/05/2020 to 25/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for CPCB Scientist Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 05/05/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.