Central Pollution Control Board has announced the CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/03/2020. Notification is out for 05 Consultant posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 08/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 24/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CPCB Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of CPCB Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Mathematics / Environmental Science / Environmental Management / Economics / Business Administration / Journalism / Media Specialist or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Excellent working knowledge on computer.
- Spoken and written English and Hindi with good drafting skills in English is essential.
- Experience of working on Pollution, Environment, and Climate Change related matters.
- Preparation of Technical Briefs, Technical Reports, Presentations and Organizing Workshops.
- Ability to work on time-bound deadlines / targets.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CPCB Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cpcb.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
The Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi - 110032.