Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced the Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 04 Executive Trainee posts in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/04/2020 to 15/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Post Date: 03/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Cochin Shipyard Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Executive Trainee: 40,000/- to 1,40,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 08/04/2020)
The upper age limit is 27 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology with 65% marks from a recognized university OR
- Candidates should be completed Masters Degree in Computer Applications / Computer Science / Information Technology with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
Valid Certification from reputed agencies / organizations on Programming Language / DBMS / Networking / ERP Systems.
The selection will be based on the:
|1||Objective Type Online Test||60 Marks|
|2||Group Discussion (GD)||10 Marks|
|3||Writing Skills||10 Marks|
|4||Personal Interview||20 Marks|
1. Objective Type Online Test:
The Online Test shall be of 60 minutes duration comprising of 60 Multiple Choice Questions in the following subjects:
|1||General Awareness||05 Marks|
|2||English Language||05 Marks|
|3||Numerical Ability||05 Marks|
|4||Reasoning Ability||05 Marks|
|5||Subject Based||40 Marks|
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||Gen / OBC||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Cochin Shipyard Limited Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
- Online registration starts from 04/04/2020 to 15/04/2020
- The application consists of two phases One-time Registration and Submission of application against the post applicable.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like Aadhar, Driving Licence, Voter ID, etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability, etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification at the time of Interview / GD.