Office of the Coal Controller has announced the Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/04/2020. Notification is out for 15 posts such as Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator & Upper Division Clerk in Kolkata. Eligible candidates send the application before 08/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator & Upper Division Clerk
Post Date: 13/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for Coal Controller Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of Coal Controller Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||13|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Legal Assistant||35,400- 1,12,400/-|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||25,500/- 81,100/-|
The upper age limit is 56 years.
- Officers in Central or State Govt. offices holding analogous posts.
- Degree in Law with 3 years of experience in legal work.
2. Senior Investigator:
Officers in Central or State Govt. offices holding analogous posts.
3. Upper Division Clerk:
- Officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- Candidates should have 08 years regular service rendered after appointment to the post of Lower Division Clerk on regular basis in L-2 ( 19,900-63,200) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Coal Controller Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.coalcontroller.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with the attested copies of ACRS / AP ARS for the last 05 years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate to be forwarded by the concerned Organization / Department to the following address:
Shri Sadananda Mukherjee, Dy. Asstt. Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller, 1, Council House Street, Kolkata 700001
Important Links for Coal Controller Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.