Central Medical Services Society has announced the CMSS Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Assistant General Manager post on contract basis in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager
Post Date: 23/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for CMSS Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of CMSS Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant General Manager||01|
l. To ensure that procurement is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and instructions as well as policies and established procedures.
2. For Good Governance a coherent and consistent set of principles, rules and instructions to bring economy, efficiency, accountability and transparency in the management and utilization of public resources.
3. Adequate records and information are maintained for accounting, recording and reporting of accounts.
4. To prepare budget estimates of society.
5. To ensure timely payment to suppliers and redressal of their grievance in a time-bound manner.
6. To put in place a sound system of internal control designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding – economy, accountability, reliability of financial reporting and prevention of fraud & irregularities.
7. Continuous review of existing financial systems in terms of procurement of health sector goods, equipment and services.
8. To establish a market intelligence and cost study cell.
9. Provide assistance in the development of the ID database solution to cover financial control and monitoring.
10. Assist in the development of training material covering financial aspects of procurement and supply chain solutions.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant General Manager||80,000/-|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates should be complete MBA (Finance) / ICWA / Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 06 years of post-qualification experience in financial / account management / commercial aspects preferably related to the procurement of health sector goods including drugs and vaccines.
- Exposure to modem ERP Accounting System.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CMSS Assistant General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cmss.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
The General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 2nd Floor, Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, 8, Teen Murti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.