Central Mine Planning and Design Institute has announced the CMPDI Surveyor Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 17 posts such as Dy. Surveyor (Mines) & Stenographer (English) in Ranchi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/03/2020 to 29/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Dy. Surveyor (Mines) & Stenographer (English)
Post Date: 01/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 17
Important Dates for CMPDI Surveyor Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||01/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of CMPDI Surveyor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||14|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||31,852/-|
|1||General Candidate||30 years|
|2||OBC Candidate||33 years|
|3||SC / ST Candidate||35 years|
1. Dy. Surveyor (Mines):
- Candidates should be completed Matriculate with Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS.
- The date of issue of Survey Certificate of Competency granted by DGMS should be on or before the cut-off date i.e. 29/02/2020
2. Stenographer (English):
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation or equivalent examination (OR)
- Candidates should have a speed of80 w.p.m. in Shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in typing.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwD & Departmental categories||Nil|
How to Apply for CMPDI Surveyor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CMPDI website: www.cmpdi.co.in
- Online registration starts from 01/03/2020 to 29/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Once registered successfully registered, note down the “Registration Number”.
- Candidates upload the scanned recent color passport size photograph not more than 50KB.
- Candidates upload the Black Ink scanned signature with white background.not more than 50KB
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.