Centre for Management of Health Services at Institute of Management Ahmedabad has announced the CMHS – IIMA Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification 07/04/2020. Notification is out for Research Assistant post to work on healthcare research projects with a focus on analytics and quantitative skills and techniques. The position will be offered for an initial period of one year beginning June 15, 2020, and maybe extended based on performance. Eligible candidates send the application before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 07/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for CMHS – IIMA Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of CMHS – IIMA Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Assistant||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- The candidate should preferably hold a Ph.D. / MA / MPhil / M.Sc / MBA / MS / MPH / M.Tech / MBBS. BS / BStat / B.Tech / B.E. candidates (from IITs, ISI, IISc, other premier engineering colleges of India) would also be considered.
- We are looking for quantitative analytical skills and experience if available in the field of healthcare or related areas.
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record, good oral and written communication skills, and should be able to work with minimal guidance.
- Candidates would be strong training in econometrics and empirical IO; Preferred past exposure with unstructured data;
- Working with quasi-experimental or RCT settings; strong exposure to STATA / R / SAS / Matlab / Python for data analysis and writing skills for reporting findings.
- Preference will be given to detail-oriented applicants with previous programming experience, particularly in working with large datasets in software such as Stata, SAS, R, or Matlab.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CMHS – IIMA Research Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.iima.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to [email protected]