ICAR – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has announced the CMFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow under ICAR funded project Response Surface and Mixture Experiment Methodologies for Process / Product Optimization. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Kochi on 15/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 30/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for CMFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of CMFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||35 years|
|1||SC / ST / Women||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics / Statistics / Applied Statistics / Computer Applications / Information Technology / MCA or equivalent with 04 years or 05 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates having a Master’s degree in basic sciences with 03 years of Bachelor’s degree and two years of Master’s degree should have a NET qualification or Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines.
- Experience in the development of software, mobile app and web solutions, etc.
- Sound knowledge in programming languages C, C++ and Java
- Working knowledge and experience on statistical software like SAS, R and MATLAB.
- Working experience in the area of statistical designs for product optimization.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CMFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the applications form from the official website: www.cmfri.org.in
- Candidates send the filled application form and their bio-data to [email protected] before 15/06/2020
- Candidates should bring the filled application form along with their bio-data and attested photocopy as well as originals of all the relevant documents to the below venue:
ICAR - Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi, (Room No.117, Ist Floor)
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||15/06/2020 at 11:00 A.M|
Important Links for CMFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.