Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology has released the CMET Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 06 Technical Assistant posts on a temporary basis for the “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management” project until 29/09/2024. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 14/03/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 25/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for CMET Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of CMET Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Technical Assistant: 22,320/- p.m
Age limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should be completed a first-class in Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering or Instrumentation.
- Candidates should be completed a first-class B.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics as one of the subjects.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CMET Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from an official website: www.cmet.gov.in
- Candidates bring their filled application / bio-data and produce the original educational marks sheet & caste certificate etc to the given venue:
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, IDA Phase – III, Cherlapally, HCL (PO), Hyderabad – 500051
ate and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Technical Assistant||14/03/2020 at 09:00 A.M.|