Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology has released the CMET Project Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 Project Scientist posts on a temporary basis for the project titled “Establishment of Centre of Excellence on E-waste Management”. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 27/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Scientist
Post Date: 29/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for CMET Project Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of CMET Project Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Project Scientist: 60,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed first-class MS / M.Tech. in Metallurgy / Chemical / Material / Environmental Engineering with 3 years experience in E-waste recycling. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed first class M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics / Material Science with 03 years of experience in E-waste recycling. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Chemistry / Metallurgy / Physics preferably with Research / Hands-on experience in e-waste recycling.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CMET Project Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cmet.gov.in
- Candidates send the duly filled application form, copies of certificate such as educational qualifications, date of birth, research experience, caste, etc to the following address through Speed Post only:
Finance & Administrative Officer (SP-41), Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500051