Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority has announced the CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/02/2020. Notification is out for 131 posts such as Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist Gr-III, Typist, Fieldman, Messenger. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/02/2020 to 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist Gr-III, Typist, Fieldman & Messenger
Post Date: 10/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 131
Important Dates for CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Post-Code No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||101||Junior Assistant||34 Posts|
|2||102||Steno-Typist Grade-III||24 Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level-8)|
|2||Steno-Typist Grade-III||20,600 – 65,500/- (Level-10)|
|3||Typist||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level-8)|
|4||Fieldman||15,700 – 50,000/- (Level-1)|
|5||Messenger||15,700 – 50,000/- (Level-1)|
1. Junior Assistant:
Candidates must possess any degree in recognized University
2. Steno-Typist Grade-III:
- Candidates must have passed S.S.L.C / 10th STD and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English.
- Candidates must have passed Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by lower Grade (English) but those with Higher Grade Qualification in shorthand both in English and Tamil will be preferred.
Candidates must have passed SSLC / 10th Std. and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher Grade in English and atleast lower Grade in Tamil.
Candidates must have passed the S.S.L.C. Examination in a recognized school and must be able to ride a bicycle.
Candidates must have passed VIII Standard in a recognized school.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CMDA website: www.cmdachennai.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 08/02/2020 to 14/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the recent passport photograph and signature shall be uploaded in the online applications in the relevant space.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
I applied for my application twenty days before. So kindly tell me the selection process and I will receive any notification.