Centre for Management Development has announced the CMD Kerala Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/03/2020. Notification is out for 03 Engineer posts in Kerala. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/03/2020 to 23/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months. This can be extended based on the performance and requirement of the client PSU.
Name of the Post: Engineer
Post Date: 14/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for CMD Kerala Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of CMD Kerala Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Engineer (MSP)||40 years|
|2||Engineer (BIM)||40 years|
|3||Engineer (MEP)||40 years|
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 1-year post qualification experience in Work Breakdown Study using Microsoft Project from a reputed firm / agency.
2. Engineer (BIM):
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum 1-year post qualification experience in BIM Modelling from a reputed firm / agency.
3. Engineer (MEP):
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 02 years post qualification experience in MEP for Multi-storeyed buildings with an emphasis in Plumbing, HVAC, etc. (OR)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 05 years post qualification experience in MEP for Multi-storeyed buildings with an emphasis in Plumbing, HVAC, etc.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CMD Kerala website: www.cmdkerala.net
- Online registration starts from 14/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.