Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has announced the CLW Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioner Post notification. Notification is out for 15 posts to work on full-time contract basis in Chittaranjan. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply from 09/10/2020 to 15/10/2020 by 11.59 PM. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Post Date: 09/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 15
Important Dates for CLW Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioner Post
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application||09/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||15/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of CLW Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioner Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||For Retired Railway / Government Doctor||75,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Medical Practitioner||53 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses MBBS from a recognized University and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate issued by any of the State Medical Councils / Medical Councils of India.
- Experience: Aspirants should have one year rotating internship.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the respective field of specialty recognized by MCI and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate issued by any of the State Medical Councils/Medical Councils of India.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to apply for CLW Recruitment 2020: Medical Practitioner Post
- Aspirants may apply through Online (Email) only.
- Aspirants may download the application by visiting the official site: www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Aspirants need to send their Bio-data along with the required documents through email ID: [email protected]
- Candidates may also forward their details through WhatsApp to the Mobile No.: 9163340604
- While attending the Interview candidates are advised to carry relevant documents in original.