Central Industrial Security Force has released the CISF Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts notification on 20/12/2021. Notification is out to engage 249 Vacancies of Head Constable (General Duty) both male and female in the Central Industrial Security Force. Eligible candidates can send the application to the address mentioned below on or before 31/03/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, Instructions and other eligibility criteria before sending the application form.
Name of the Post: Head Constable
Post Date: 20/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 249
Place: Across India
Important Dates for CISF Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts
The online applications for CISF Head Constable (General Duty) Post will be active from 20th December 2021. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should reach the venue on or before 31/03/2022.
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of the CISF Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts
CISF invites applications from the citizens of India for Head Constable (GD) Posts. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The table contains both Male and Female vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Head Constable (GD) Men||181|
|2||Head Constable (GD) Women||68|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay matrix Level-4 plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees. Check salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Head Constable (GD)||25,500 –81,100|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/08/2021. The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02/08/1998 and later than 01/08/2003 belonging to the following categories is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Head Constable||18 to 23 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable to SC, ST, OBC and Departmental Candidates. Check age relaxation here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Departmental Candidates||40 years|
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State / National / International in games, Sports and Athletics.
The selection will be based on
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trial Test & Proficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Candidates should deposit the application fee in the form of a Postal Order / Demand Draft from the State Bank of India. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||UR / OBC / Others|
|2||SC / ST / Female|
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2021: Head Constable Posts
- Download the application form from the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Fill the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the mentioned address by post on or before 31/03/2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of (Post Name)”.
- Applications reached after the last date will not be taken into consideration.
- Check the address details in the notification pdf (Direct link given below)