Central Industrial Security Force has released the CISF Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts notification on 20/12/2021. Notification is out to engage 647 Vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector both male and female in the Central Industrial Security Force. Eligible candidates can send the application to the address mentioned below on or before 05/02/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, Instructions and other eligibility criteria before sending the application form.
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector
Post Date: 28/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 647
Place: Across India
Important Dates for CISF Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
The online applications for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Post will be active from 28th December 2021. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should reach the venue on or before 05/02/2022.
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of the CISF Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
CISF invites applications from the citizens of India for Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The table contains both Male and Female vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Usual allowances as admissible as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector||Not Disclosed|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/08/2021. The candidate should not be born, earlier than 02/08/1986. Candidates can check the age limit in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector||35 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable to SC and ST Candidates. Check age relaxation here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have Good or above ACRs for the last 05 years unblemished service record till joining the post of ASI/Exe (LDCE) on appointment.
The selection will be based on
- Checking Service Records
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply for the post.
- Download the application form from the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Fill the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form to the mentioned address by post on or before 05/02/2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of (Post Name)”.
- Applications reached after the last date will not be taken into consideration.
- Check the address details in the notification pdf (Direct link given below).