ICAR – Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology has announced the CIPHET Young Professional Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/05/2020. Notification is out for 07 Young Professional-I posts in Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview through webinar / video conferencing using WhatsApp video call conferencing / Skype 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for the project “Study on determining storage losses of wheat and paddy stored CAP system and to recommend norms for storage losses”.
Name of the Post: Young Professional-I
Post Date: 13/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: Punjab, Haryana, Tamil Nadu
- Upcoming Government Jobs 2020
- Govt Jobs in Haryana 2020
- Government Jobs in Punjab 2020
- TN Govt Jobs 2020
Important Dates for CIPHET Young Professional Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of CIPHET Young Professional Recruitment:
|Place of Posting||No. of Posts|
- Young Professional-I: 15,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Agricultural Science / Food Science / Food Technology / Agricultural Engineering. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma holder in Engineering / Technology.
The selection will be based on through Skype Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CIPHET Young Professional Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ciphet.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form with duly affixed with recent passport size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials / experience etc. in soft copy format.
Administrative Block, ICAR-CIPHET, PAU Campus, Ludhiana - 141004 (Punjab)
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Date and Time|
|1||Young Professional-I||20/05/2020 at 11:00 A.M|