Coal India Limited has released the CIL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee Posts notification on 10/08/2021. Notification is out for 588 Vacancies to recruit candidates on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10/08/2021 to 09/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 10/08/2021
No of Vacancies: 588
Place: Across India
Important Dates for CIL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainees Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/08/2021 at 10:00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/09/2021 till 11:59 PM|
Vacancy Details of CIL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainees Posts
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Management Trainee||50,000 – 1,60,000|
Age limit (as on 04/08/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee||30 Years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||PWD General (UR)||10 years|
|4||PWD OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||13 years|
|5||PWD SC / ST||15 years|
1. Mining / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Industrial Engineering
- Candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
The selection will be based on
- GATE-2021 Scores/Marks
- GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS – 1180/-
- SC / ST / PwD – Nil
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2021: Management Trainee Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website www.coalindia.in.
- Select Career with CIL > Jobs at Coal India > Current Job Notifications.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 10/08/2021 to 09/09/2021.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant & correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Aspirants can also use the Direct Apply link given below to apply for the apprentice post.