Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has announced the CIFT Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 Project Assistant posts on contractual basis for the BISA-WorldFish project. The duration of the contract is for 06 months. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 29/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for CIFT Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of CIFT Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- The candidate needs to travel extensively to Odisha for sample collection and intervention studies.
- Product development, preparation of consumable indents, managing the stock of consumables, statistical analysis of data, writing of reports.
- Design of equipment, field visits and erection of equipment (all over India) assisting research activities of the engineering division
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Biochemistry, Fisheries, Food Technology / relevant discipline. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Agricultural Engineering or Food Engineering / Food Technology.
- Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline. Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Prior knowledge on statistical analysis, computer, etc. Experience in food processing.
- Work experience design of food processing equipment / sensor development and knowledge in machine design software.
The selection will be based on Online Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for CIFT Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cift.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT), CIFT Junction, Willingdon Island Matsyapuri P.O, Cochin - 682 029 Kerala