Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute has announced the CIFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Junior Research Fellow and Unskilled Labour for the project Project entitled “Assessment of endocrine disruption in fish reproduction”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 30/03/2020 in Barrackpore. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow & Unskilled Labour
Post Date: 11/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for CIFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of CIFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000/-|
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
1. Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate degree in biotechnology / bioinformatics / zoology or any other branch of Fisheries science / life Science or postgraduate degree in the professional course selected through any of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through NET CSIR-UGC including lectureship or GATE.
- Selection through a national level examination conducted by the central government and their agencies such as DST, DBT, ICAR, DRDO, MHRD, ICMR, IIT, IISER, IISc, DAE, DOS etc.
2. Unskilled Labour:
Candidates should be 10th passed.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CIFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.cifri.res.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, recent passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials and original documents for verification to the given venue:
Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, Kolkata - 700120, West Bengal.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow and Unskilled Labour||30/03/2020 at 10:30 A.M.|