Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test has announced the Chhattisgarh TET Exam Notification 2020 on 14/02/2020. Notification is out for 1st to 5th class teacher and for 6th to 8th class teacher in Chhattisgarh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/02/2020 to 01/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Teacher
Post Date: 14/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Chhattisgarh TET Examination
|Start Date of Online Application||14/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/03/2020|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card||13/03/2020|
|Date of Examination||22/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Chhattisgarh TET Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
1. For 1st to 5th class:
Candidates should be completed Senior Secondary with 50% marks in elementary education. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
2. For 6th to 8th class:
Candidates should be completed Graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of four-year B.A. / B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. Ed. / B.Sc. Ed.
The selection will be based on the Examination.
Candidates should pay through online.
|3||SC/ ST/ PH||200/-|
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh TET Examination:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CGTET website: www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 14/02/2020 to 01/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.