Chennai Port Trust has released the Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Deputy Secretary post in General Administration Department of Chennai Port Trust. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 10/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Secretary
Post Date: 12/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for Chennai Port Trust Deputy Secretary Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/01/2020|
- Deputy Secretary: 24900-50500/-month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed a degree from a recognized university. (Nine years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations, etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare or allied subjects or Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Deputy Secretary Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates have to apply through “Online Application Portal (OAP)”
of the Ministry of Shipping.
- And a print-out of the online application should be sent through proper channel, along with the following documents within the stipulated time.
- Copies of educational qualifications and experience,
- Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw if selected.
- A self-attested Passport Size Photo of the candidate to be affixed on the application.
- Candidates forward the applications of suitable and willing officers who
satisfy the requirements to the given address:
Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai - 600001.