Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced the CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/02/2020. Notification is out for 162 posts Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post in Chhattisgarh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/03/2020 to 16/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Post Date: 13/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 162
Important Dates for CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the States||No. of Posts|
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||80|
|2||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Backlog)||67|
|3||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (PWD Special Backlog)||15|
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month
The age limit should be between 21 to 40 years.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or institute.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||400 /-|
|2||SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh||300 /-|
How to Apply for CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the CGPSC website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 18/03/2020 to 16/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.