Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced the CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 notification on 24/08/2020. Notification is out for 05 Assistant Director posts in Chhattisgarh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28/08/2020 to 26/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director
Post Date: 24/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/08/2020 (12:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/09/2020 (11:59 AM)|
Vacancy Details of CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
|S. No||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director Jansampark (English)||05|
|S. No||Category||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Director Jansampark (English)||15600 – 34100|
The upper age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 01/01/2020.
Candidates should have completed Degree in English and degree in journalism (English medium) from a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Aspirants must pay through online
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / OBC||300/-|
How to Apply for CGPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The applications will be available on the CGPSC website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 28/08/2020 to 26/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.