Centre for Good Governance has announced the CGG Team Lead Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/02/2020. Notification is out for the Team Lead post in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 02/03/2020 to 21/03/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: JAVA – Team Lead
Post Date: 01/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for CGG Team Lead Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||02/03/2020 to 21/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of CGG Team Lead Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||JAVA – Team Lead||Not Mentioned|
- Advice and offer input on the process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture, network systems for customer use.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and guide the developers and based on the requirement actively participate in coding.
- Assess new technologies to enhance the development process and optimize application delivery.
- Candidates Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies.
- Track and report on progress to plan.
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
- Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech / MCA with specialization in Computers / Electronics / IT (OR)
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc in Computer Science / IT (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Operational Research / Electronics with either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / DOESEC (A level) certification.
- Candidates should be completed M. Tech / M.E / MS in Computer Science / IT / Electronics with 60% of marks or above.
Candidates should have a minimum 07 years of experience out of which 04 years of specific experience in the Software Development Life Cycle.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CGG Team Lead Recruitment:
Interested candidates can Walk down to below-mentioned address with an updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips:
Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus, Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033 Telangana, India.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|JAVA – Team Lead||02/03/2020 to 21/03/2020 at 11.00 A.M to 04.00 P.M|