Centre for Good Governance has announced the CGG Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/01/2020. Notification is out for the Software Testing Engineer post in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 01/02/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidates apply within 06 months are not applicable. The Telugu language is compulsory.
Name of the Post: Software Testing Engineer
Post Date: 27/01/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for CGG Software Testing Engineer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of CGG Software Testing Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Software Testing Engineer||Not Mentioned|
- Candidates should able to understand and analyze requirements
- Preparing Test Scenarios & Test Cases manually.
- Perform Sanity, Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing
- Tracking and reporting bugs.
- Working closely with Developers for Bug fixes and problem resolution.
- Ability to pick up and implement new business/testing concepts.
- Sound knowledge on load testing using Jmeter
- Understanding on the web security testing is desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have hands-on experience with J Meter ( or any other open-source tool) with knowledge on multiple plug-ins and report analysis.
- Ability to code / script in a language and willingness to learn and move towards the GIT environment.
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (computers) with 60% or above.
- Candidates should have 03+ years of QA testing related work experience.
- Candidates should have 02+ years of experience in Automation testing ( Java, Python or any other lang) and using Selenium tools.
- Experience in agile / dev-ops will be an added advantage.
- Having a certification in testing such as ISTQB/Certified Selenium profession or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing is also preferred
- Knowledge of load testing with J Meter, selenium test NG framework, security testing will get weight.
Certifications: ISTQB Certification Mandatory.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CGG Software Testing Engineer Recruitment:
Interested candidates can Walk down to below-mentioned address with an updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips:
Centre for Good Governance, Survey no.91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Telangana, India.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Software Testing Engineer||01/02/2020 at 10.30 A.M to 01.00 P.M|