Centre for Good Governance has announced the CGG Software Developer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Software Developer in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 10/01/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidates applied within 06 months are not applicable.
Name of the Post: Java – Software Developer
Post Date: 07/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for CGG Software Developer Recruitment:
- Candidates should involve and be responsible for all the stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC
- Actively participate in discussions with team members in design, development and implementation
- Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness
- Document the tasks assigned
- Testing the application in real situations.
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech / MCA with specialization in Computers / Electronics / IT (OR)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / IT (OR)
- Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Operational Research / Electronics with either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / DOESEC(A level) certification (OR)
- M. Tech / M.E / MS in Computer Science / IT / Electronics. with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience out of which 2 years in Software Development.
- Spring Framework, Hibernate technologies desirable
- Process methodologies – MVC, SOA Architecture
- Good working knowledge on Tomcat/JBoss servers
- Developing software using Eclipse/MyEclipse IDE
- Should have contributed in all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong communication skills.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of CGG Software Developer Recruitment:
Interested candidates can Walk down to below-mentioned address with an updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Payslips with the following address:
Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Campus, Road no. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Software Developer||10/01/2020 at 11.00 A.M.|